By subscribing, you support the only worldwide free flying magazine and you get:
- Each issue delivered every two months
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites
- A quality annual Fly Forever Calendar delivered every autumn
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each December
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Six times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Every two months, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
From the Archives
Bungee jumping from a tandem paraglider isn't too hard. Landing safely afterwards however though is a far more hazardous pastime, reckons Turkish tandem pilot Semih Sahir. He gives a bounce-by-bounce account of his very exciting experience...
I first found out about the hexagon theory of cloud formation in 1992. It helped my own understanding of the sky and improved my XC flying significantly. I wrote an Icaristics about it at the time... Bruce Goldsmith explains the Hexagon Theory.
Fly far in Brazil: Published at the start of the season last year Brazilian flatland guru Olympio Faissol reveals the best places to fly in Brazil and when – with advice on where to go to catch the best conditions for whatever time of year you visit. Now book your ticket...