The 2013 Cross Country Magazine Subscribers’ Prize Draw is now open.
As in previous years, the winning subscriber will get to choose a brand new solo paraglider from either Aircross, BGD, Gin, Gradient, Little Cloud, Nova, Ozone, Sky or Swing.
Plus we have some great runner up prizes including varios from Flytec and Flymaster, a harness from Sup’Air and books and DVDs from www.xcshop.com
To be in the draw all you have to do is have an active subscription to Cross Country magazine – digital or print – at 11am on 10 January 2014 and you could have a new paraglider for the New Year!
How to Subscribe
Subscribing is simple – all you need to know is here.
Once you’ve subscribed, that’s it – you are automatically entered into the prize draw, you don’t need to do anything more.
- The Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw is open to every reader of Cross Country magazine holding a subscription to the magazine (digital or print) at noon GMT on Friday 10 January 2014. The subscription must be fully paid for and valid for issue 151 Jan / Feb 2014.
- No proof of purchase is required. Your name on the Cross Country magazine subscribers’ database is proof of your place in the prize draw.
- A reader may hold more than one place in the prize draw. Multiple places are obtainable through holding multiple subscriptions.
- Cross Country magazine is an international magazine so there are no geographical restrictions to the prize draw. However, the prize draw is being carried out in compliance with UK law.
- The draw will be made using a random number generator to select the winners.
- Winners will be notified by email on January 10 2014 and also by phone where possible. The winner’s name will be published on www.xcmag.com and in Cross Country Magazine.
- Only certified single paragliders may be chosen as a prize.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered and are subject to availability.
- The editor’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners will be confirmed in writing and must agree to publicity.
- Cross Country own the copyright to the Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw and retain all rights to it and its name.
- The prize draw is being run by Cross Country International of 5 St Georges Place, Brighton, BN1 4GA, UK Tel: +44 1273 256 090 Fax: +44 1273 673 180
Subscribe and as well as being automatically entered into the draw, you also receive these benefits.
• Got news? Send it to us at email@example.com
Buy and sell gear on Skyads.aero